The Inherent Danger of Snowboarding
NO SKIER (ANY PERSON PRESENT IN A SKI AREA FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENGAGING IN THE SPORT OF SKIING, NORDIC, FREESTYLE, OR OTHER TYPES OF SKI JUMPING, USING SKIS, SLED, TUBE, SNOWBOARD OR ANY OTHER DEVICE) SHALL MAKE ANY CLAIM AGAINST, OR RECOVER FROM ANY SKI AREA OPERATOR FOR INJURY RESULTING FROM ANY OF THE INHERENT RISKS OF SKIING, WHICH MEANS THOSE DANGERS OR CONDITIONS WHICH ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE SPORT OF RECREATIONAL, COMPETITIVE, OR PROFESSIONAL SKIING, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Altering climate situations, avalanches, and snow immersions
- Snow or ice situations, as they exist or might change together with however not restricted to, avalanches, arduous pack, ice, powder, packed powder, wind pack, corn, crust, slush, cut-up snow, or machine-made snow
- Floor or subsurface situations similar to naked spot forest development, rocks, stumps, stream beds, cliffs, timber, tree wells, and different pure objects
- Variations or steepness in terrain, whether or not pure or because of slope design, snowmaking or grooming operations, and different terrain modifications similar to terrain parks, and terrain options similar to jumps, rails, enjoyable containers, and all different constructed and pure options similar to half pipes, quarter pipes, or freestyle- bump terrain
- Influence with carry towers, snowmobiles, now autos, and/or different constructions and their parts, similar to indicators, posts, fences or enclosures, hydrants, or water pipes
- Collisions with different skiers
- Participation in, or working towards or coaching for, competitions or particular occasions
- Failure of a skier to ski throughout the skiers personal skill.
TENGA EN CUENTA QUE LA NIEVE Y / O EL TRABAJO DE NIEVE
(donde corresponda) puede estar en progreso. Si no puede aceptar los riesgos inherentes al deporte, no esquíe en esta área.
RECUERDA SIEMPRE ESQUÍ SEGURO, DENTRO DEL CONTROL